Some of our treatment fees may be covered by your private healthcare policy.
If you wish to claim treatment fees through your private health insurer please read and follow these steps prior to attending your appointment:
- Ensure that you gain a pre-authorisation number.
- Understand how much your excess is on your policy, what fees are covered and advise the clinic.
- Please note that medical devices eg: orthotics, splints and medication are not covered by most insurers.
- You may require a GP/Consultant referral prior to attending.
- Contact your insurance provider if in any doubt regarding your policy coverage prior to attending your Podiatry consultation.
- In most cases you will pay for your consultation and claim back your fees.
- Cheshire Foot Clinic may be able to bill your insurer directly for you if we have the appropriate information.
- You will need to pay your Policy Excess directly to the clinic.
- Please speak to your podiatrist at your consultation
Please find the Insurers codes for our podiatrists below
Please check your cover with your individual insurer prior to your podiatry consultation
- Initial Consultation: N0 code required
- Follow Up Consultation: N0 code required
- Local anaesthetic: AC100
- Nail Surgery: S7010
- Shockwave Therapy for plantar fasciitis: T5780
- Shockwave Therapy for achilles tendonopathy: T7250
- Gait analysis: no code required